Highfield Boats, the world’s largest manufacturer of aluminum-hull rigid inflatable boats (RIBs), is proud to announce that it will launch its new Classic Deluxe RIB series with the CLDL360 at the Progressive Miami International Boat Show on Feb. 14–18, 2019. The new CLDL360 will be on display at Highfield Booth, #C231 in C Tent at the boat show, along with a variety of other Highfield RIBs.
“Our new Classic Deluxe range retains the lightweight yet durable powder-coated aluminum hull construction and smooth, dry ride that our Classic RIBs are known for but incorporates new luxury features like a bigger, more comfortable bow seat,” said Tom Watson, general manager of Highfield Boats USA. “We’ve also refined the styling of the Classic Deluxe models to appeal to owners who want a sharp-looking RIB tender to pair with their upscale power yacht. The new Classic Deluxe series RIBs are equipped to transport up to six people in greater comfort and can handle any watersports adventure.”
New features on the Classic Deluxe series include the following:
- Larger bow seat (shown at right)
- Wide bow step
- Integrated 7.5-gal. bow fuel tank
- Integrated side seat with storage and cup holders
- Motor well w/swim step
- Brushed foam teak-finish deck
- 40 hp outboard capacity for higher performance.
Standard features include the following:
- Orca by Pennel & Flipo hypalon tube fabric (Velmex PVC optional)
- Flush-mount non-return valves
- High-tensile chromated & powder-coated aluminum hull
- Lockable bow locker
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Console and integrated rear seat with cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy-duty rubbing strake
- Full-length keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars repair kit.
“Our boats deliver quality hull construction and attention to detail at a highly competitive price,” Watson said. “Please stop by our booth at the Miami International Boat Show to see the new Classic Deluxe series, along with our Ultralite, Classic and Ocean Master series plus our new integral Dive Hookah system, which is capable of supporting two divers at 50 feet for one hour without requiring scuba equipment. We look forward to showing you the Highfield advantage.”
Highfield CLDL 360
Weight (w/o motor): 384 lbs.
Max. HP: 40