Hatteras Yachts, a world-leading builder of convertible sportfishing and luxury motor yachts from 45 to 100 feet, has unveiled plans for its new 45 Express with Bridge Option. Featuring the proven offshore hullform, performance and amenities of the popular 45 Express and 45 Express Sportfish models, the Bridge Option adds an upper helm station and optional half tower or full tower.
Hatteras 45 Express Bridge Option
The 45 Express with Bridge Option includes the following items:
- Palm Beach-style helm with single-lever electric controls and steering wheel
- Hydraulic power-assisted steering
- Neutral interlock switches allowing engine to start in neutral only
- Engine instrument panel with audible warning system
- Systems monitor display panel
- Control station with all necessary switches
- Icom VHF, digital depth and temp
- D/C AM/FM stereo receiver with USB dock and speakers
- Compass with dimmable light
- Helm chair and companion chair
- Peninsula Console with storage
- Forward lounge with cushions and integral storage
- Starboard bench seat with cushions and rod storage underneath
- Polished, anodized aluminum ladder to helm deck with acrylic steps
- Polished, anodized aluminum aft deck and forward rails.
The 45 Express with Bridge Option also features the same stylish exterior, spacious cockpit and interior layout found in the other 45 Express models, including a thoughtfully designed, open-concept cabin/galley and well-appointed overnight accommodations.
For more information, visit www.hatterasyachts.com.